I believe your Florence belongs with this family.
Granville Cecil Dishman was born 6-27-1849 Wayne County, Kentucky and died 8-29-1922 Grand Island, Nebraska. Granville was listed with his parents in Wayne County, Kentucky in 1850, 1860, and 1870. His first wife was Sarah Nevada Atkins who was born 1859 Kentucky. They were married 2-9-1881 by D. Edmundson J. P. Jasper County, Iowa. She was the daughter of Samuel Adkins and Eliza Adkins. Granville and Nevada were living in Anselmo Village, Custer County, Nebraska. Granville was working as a blacksmith in 1900. In 1910, they were living in Dawes County, Nebraska. In 1910 several of the children were living with her parents in Hayes, Custer County, Nebraska. In 1920, they were living in Custer County, Nebraska. His children
1. Girtie Dishman born 5-1883 Iowa
2. Alonao Penzen Dishman born 9-8-1884 Ames, Iowa died 3-30-1958 Scotts Bluff, Nebraska
3. Florence Amanda Dishman born 3-18-1886 Nebraska
4. Bernettie A. Dishman born 5-1888 Nebraska
5. Oscar Dishman born 10-1891 Nebraska
6. Homer Dishman born 1-1893 Nebraska
7. Mary Dishman born 2-1894 Nebraska
8. Myrtle Dishman born 2-1897 Nebraska
9. Lee G. Dishman born 9-1899 Nebraska died 8-13-1974 Douglas County, Nebraska
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|