Here's what I have;
Yekosel (Jacob) Deitz married Mary Levine, probably in Russia. They had a daughter Fannie Lea (Feige Leah) Deitz born in Minsk Russia on 10/8/1868.
Chaim Nissen (Hymen) Dinerstein married ?, probably in Russia. They had a son Medel (Max) Dinerstein in 1870 in Minsk Russia.
Chaim Nissen Dinerstein and Fannie Lea Deitz married in March 1889 in Minsk, Russia.
They had the following children;
* Samuel Dinerstein January 1890, Minsk, Russia
* May (Mary) Dinerstein February 1892, Minsk, Russia
* Anna Dinerstein September 1896, Minsk, Russia
* Edward Dinerstein September 30, 1900, Springfield, Mass.
* Hymen Dinerstein May 7, 1902, Springfield, Mass.
* Harry Dinerstein December 12, 1903, Springfield, Mass.
* Phillip (Peggy) Dinerstein, Springfield, Mass.
* George Dinerstein June 13, 1906, Springfield, Mass.
* Karl Dinerstein June 17, 1908, Springfield, Mass.
Mendel & Fannie brought Samuel, May and Anna to America. They traveled from Rotterdam, Holland aboard the vessel Statendam. They either departed from Rotterdam or arrived here on December 11, 1899.
Hope this helps someone. I have a little additional information I would be happy to share. Please E-mail me at this forum or DanandKarlene@AOL.com if you have information or want to discuss what I have.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|