The following information was found in the War of 1812 Pension File for Hezekiah Dildine at the National Archives in Washington DC:
Affidavit of J. D. Erwin & William Hutson:
- Ann Dildine (former wife of Hezekiah Dildine) d. Spring of 1838 or 1839 in White Co, TN.
- Nancy Dildine (last wife of Hezekiah Dildine) was not married to anyone before or after Hezekiah.
Affidavit of John D. Erwin and W. J. E. Erwin dtd 08Sep1883:
- Hezekiah Dildine d. 11Aug1882.
Certified Statement of Gardner Green, Clerk of the County Court, White Co.:
-In regard to the marriage of Hezekiah Dildine and Nancy Farley, no marriage license was found but the Register of Marriages shows they were married 08Dec1841 by Asa Curtain(?) J.P. and returned 14Dec1841.
Affidavit of Hezekiah Dildine dtd 31Dec1850:
- Age 56 years and a resident of White Co.
- He was a private in Capt. James Randal's Company in the Fourth Regiment of Tennessee Militia commanded by Col Robert Steele in the war against "the hostile Creek Indians."
- He was drafted 28Jan1814 and honorably discharged 10May1814 in Fayetteville.
Third Auditor's Report:
- Hezekiah Dildene served In Capt. Randall's Co. Tenn Militia from 28Jan1814 to 23May1814.
I hope this helps someone.
-Bruce Phillips 06OCT2004
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|