Deem Family Genealogy Forum
Here is the info I have on her ancestorsback to about 1700 or so. I have Cinderella Deem marrying John Bradley, but my source may have mixed she and her sister Mary up with their husband's names.
Genealogy of Adam Deem
Adam Deem, son of Johannes Adam Deem, born in Hagarstown, Md in 1757 died in 1861.
Served in the Revolutionary War, then came to Pennsylvania. Married Catherine Fought, they had 12 children - 5 daughters and 7 sons. After the war and in his old age, he came to the Deem Homestead at the mouth of Goosecreek. He died in 1861 - he and his wife are buried on a knoll across the river from Freeport, Wva.
Adamís brother Jacob Deem, born 1764, and his wife Eve
came to WVa with Adam and Catherine. They also had a large family. They settled on Tygart Creek, and their descendants still live there. Jacob was also a soldier in the Revolution.
Children of Adam Deem & Catherine Fought:
1. Adam, Jr. 1783-1867 married Hannah Deem, Feb. 21, 1814 in Wood county.
2. Phillip 1785-1865
3. Jacob Died at Freeport
4. John, Sr. Twice married
5. James Died at Freeport
6. David Went west in early manhood
7. Isaac G. 1795-1854 Died at Freeport
11. Rebecca (or Rachel)
12. Hannah researcher was unsure of the girlís names
1. Adam Deem, Jr. 1783-1867 married Hannah Deem, his cousin. They had 10 children. Adam Jr. was a soldier in the War of 1812. They noved to Ohio, and both are buried there.
2. John - married Sarah E. Flenner 1834
3. Adam III
5. Phillip II
7. Margaret - married John Turvey Nov. 1, 1839
8. Charlotte - married M. Turvey
9. Malissa - married James A. Davidson
10. Elizabeth born 1840, married Adam Ware in 1860
2. Phillip Deem 1785-1865 married Rachel Kidwiler 1790-1856. They had 11 children.
1. Perry 1827-1849
2. James 18- - 1868 married Bridget
3. Adam a minister west to Indiana
4. Elizabeth married Peter Coyle
5. Hannah married James Marshall
6. Catherine 1834-1859 married James Stewart
7. Roena born 1838 married Fred Lemon
8. Mary married Ben Phillips
9. Rachel died 1907 married Dan Donley
10. Cinderella married John Bradley
11. Lucinda 1835-1838