Looking for any descendants of this family or any info on parents of Jonathan and Sarah.
Jonathan Calloway b.c. 1820 DE died ? in MD?
m; date unknown
Sarah last name unknown.b.c. 1823DE d? in MD?
they had issue of possibly these children listed in household in Dorchester Co., MD censuses:
1. William H? b.c. 1837 in DE
2. Anna b.c. 1840 in DE
3. William Edward b.c. 1841 MD (one census he shows as William E. another as Edward
4. George William? b.c. 1843
5. Emma J./Mary E.b.5 Feb 1845 MD d. 1st Oct 1896 buried in Cambridge Cem.. Her marriage record list her name as Emily J./V . Census lists her as Mary E.
She married David W. Jones
6. Laura J./I. Family Bible listsher name as Laury Icenas. b. 1 Sept 1850 Galestown, MD d. Nov 1880. Buried in Cokesbury Cemetery n Dorch. Co. MD . Se married Benjamin Jones
7. Uriah b.c. 1848-1852 MD
8. Jonathan b.c. 1858 MD
9. Andrew John/Jackson b.c. 1853 MD d. 1936 in MD m; 1st Nancy V. Coulborn . Had one child Horace. Then married Eliza J. . They had at least; Nancy E. ,Minnie A. and Lattie
10. Thomas J. b.c. 1855 Md
I descend through child Laury/Laura who m; Benjamin Jones.
my gm Beatrice Marie Jones who m; James Major Allen Windsor had as their witnesses at their marriage , Kendall Calloway and Blanche Phillips who Kendall later married. Kendall and Blanche are buried in Sharptown, MD.
Jonathan and Sarah apparently died between 1880 and 1900 or they moved out of Dorchester County, MD
I have had previous contact with the Calloway Family Assoc. without success on this family.
Any help appreciated.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|