Martin Hoffman Dake, born 01/24/1818, married to Phoebe York in 1835, raised large family in Whitewater WI (children names below), Martin died in Whitewater 07/28/1865.
I am seeking his ancestral data.
Phoebe York was born 04/20/1824 in Stonington, CT and she died 08/19/1886 in Whitewater. I am seeking her ancestral data.
Children of Martin and Phoebe:
1) Henry Dake, dob 03/05/1845 in Whitewater WI, married 10/15/1865 to Laura Alverson, died 1871 in Chicago, IL
2) Julia Dake, dob 04/20/1846, died of typhoid fever 12/17/1859 in Whitewater.
3) Charles Dake, dob 01/24/1818 in Whitewater, married to Anne E. Kinney
4) Eliza Dake, dob 01/25/1850 in Whitewater WI, married 07/04/1865 to Charles Livens, died 12/12/1903 in Mora MN
5) Ester Permelia Dake, dob 10/09/1853 in Whitewater, married to Santiago Hitchen, died 06/29/1936 in Newburg Oregon
6) Emma D Dake, dob 12/11/1859 in Whitewater WI, married to Robert J Anderson, died 01/21/1886 in Minneapolis, MN
7) George Washington Dake, dob 02/22/1862 in Whitewater WI, married 03/01/1882 to Minnie B. Rogers in Minneapolis, died 05/11/1922 in Redding CA
Please let me know if you have any ancestral info relating to Martin Hoffman Dake or his wife Phoebe York.
Thanks for reading my post and I hope it answers questions for someone!
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|