Am researching Dudley Brown born in Connecticut in 1780; died 28 Jun 1847 in Benton, Yates, New York; buried Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Torrey, Yates, New York. Served as an Ensign in the War of 1812. [Note this is not the Dudley Brown from Stonington, CT.] ANY CORRECTIONS OR INFO ON THIS FAMILY APPRECIATED! GAD S. BROWN MY LINE.
MARRIAGES: I am not certain of the order -
[1. to Ora Daniels mar. abt 1803 probably near Goshen, Litchfield, CT.], to
[2. Prudence Unknown who was born 1780 and died 20 Jul 1830 near Goshen, Litchfield, CT. - this marriage probably took place about 1826], to
[3. Hannah Mariner 5 Jan 1831 in Sharon, Litchfield, CT].
Known CHILDREN BY Ora Daniels [b. 1782; d. 6 Mar 1825 Goshen, Litchfield, CT; bur. West Goshen Cem., Litchfield, CT]:
1. Phebe Stormton Brown b. 5 Apr 1804 Goshen, Litchfield, CT.; d. 2 Feb 1892 Athens, Bradford, PA.; bur. Troy, Bradford, PA. Mar. John Alvord on 4 Jan 1832 in Goshen, CT.
2. Mary Maria Brown b. 27 Aug 1805 Goshen, Litchfield, CT.; d. 12 Dec 1862 Goshen, Litchfield, CT.; bur. Sandy Creek Cem., Murray, Orleans, New York. Mar. Lewis Tuttle Buell on 11 Nov 1829 in Goshen, CT.
3. Cynthia Brown b. 1809; d. 26 Mar 1823 Goshen, Litchfield, CT. Died age 14. Buried West Goshen Cem., Litchfield, CT.
4. Hiram A. Brown b. 1811; d. 16 Dec 1830 Goshen, CT; buried West Goshen Cem., Litchfield, CT. Died age 19 years.
5. Laura C. or G. Brown, b. 1812; d. 18 Nov 1884 Benton Center, Yates, New York; bur. Benton Rural or Center Cem., Benton, Yates, New York. Mar. Peter Lovejoy probably in Yates County, New York.
6. Gad S. Brown b. 1813 in Connecticut; d. 1893 of Riverside Township, Lyon County, Iowa; bur. Riverview Cem., Rock Rapids, Lyon, Iowa. Mar. Naomi Cleveland abt. 1835 probably in Yates County NY or Ashtabula County, Ohio.
7. Elizabeth Jane or Jane Elizabeth Brown b. 1815 in CT.; d. 1894 Fairmont, Martin, Minnesota. Mar. John Sackett on 16 Feb 1834 in Goshen, Litchfield, CT.
8. Oliver A. Brown b. 21 May 1817 Litchfield, CT.; d. 24 Jan 1882 of Windsor, Fayette, Iowa; bur. Boale Cem., Fayette County, Iowa. Mar. Susan Shaw on 7 Nov 1840 probably in Yates County, NY.
CHILDREN BY Prudence Unknown. No information.
CHILDREN BY Hannah Mariner [b. 30 Oct 1784 CT; d. 1 or 4 Jan 1864 Yates, New York; bur. Mount Pleasant Cem., Torrey, Yates, New York]
1. Hiram Buel Brown b. 2 Jan 1834; d. 4 Jan 1862 of Milo, Yates, New York; bur. Mount Pleasant Cem., Torrey, Yates, New York. Thought to have never married.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|