I received the following information, which apparently moves the Cossarts back three generations to 1464. At least it is new to me. Has anyone else seen this information, and has it been authenticated by anyone? Don't ask me where I got it; I can't say for now without permission. Please comment.
Descendants of Thomas Cossart
Generation No. 1
1. THOMAS COSSART was born Abt. 1464 in France, and died 1541 in France. He married JEHANNE FLUERY Bet. 1481 - 1514. She was born Bet. 1459 - 1480 in France, and died Bet. 1503 - 1568 in France.
Child of THOMAS COSSART and JEHANNE FLUERY is:
2. i. JEHAN2 COSSART, b. Abt. 1500, France; d. 1585, Rouen, France.
Generation No. 2
2. JEHAN COSSART (THOMAS) was born Abt. 1500 in France, and died 1585 in Rouen, France. He married JACQUETTE PUCHOT, daughter of NICHOLAS PUCHOT and ALIZON FERE. She was born Abt. 1511 in France, and died Bet. 1541 - 1605.
Child of JEHAN COSSART and JACQUETTE PUCHOT is:
3. i. JACQUES COSSART, b. 1538; d. March 07, 1608, Rouen, France.
Generation No. 3
3. JACQUES COSSART (JEHAN2, THOMAS) was born 1538, and died March 07, 1608 in Rouen, France. He married (1) MARGUERITE TOUSTAIN, daughter of LAURENT TOUSTAIN and MARGUERITE LECONTE. She was born 1559, and died 1638. He married (2) MARI MARIE DREVET. She was born 1535, and died 1584.
Children of JACQUES COSSART and MARGUERITE TOUSTAIN are:
4. i. JACQUES COSSART, SR., b. 1595, Normandy, France; d. 1681, Leyden, Holland.
5. ii. MARIE COSSART, b. July 05, 1597; d. December 02, 1648.
Here is where I started with my previous file:
Generation No. 4
4. JACQUES COSSART, SR. (JACQUES, JEHAN2, THOMAS) was born 1595 in Normandy, France, and died 1681 in Leyden, Holland. He married RACHELLE GELTON. She was born 1610 in Leige, Belgiun, and died in Normandy, France.
I apologize if this is old stuff to this forum. I haven't visited here in awhile. Thanks for your input.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|