Adam Davis & Lydia Commons had 11 children:
1. Ruth Davis, b. March 25, 1804 in N.C.
2. Elizabeth Davis, b. Sept 22, 1805 in N.C.
3. Mary Davis, b. May 16, 1807 in N.C.
4. Phoebe Davis, b. May 4, 1809 in N.C.
5. Jemima M. Davis, b. July 16, 1811 in N.C.
6. Jesse Davis, b. Dec 13, 1813 in Indiana
7. Robert Davis, b. Jan 22, 1816 in Indiana
8. Alexander Davis, b. May 4, 1818 in Ind.
9. Adam Davis, b. July 22, 1822 in Ind.
10. John Davis, twin, b. Oct 13, 1824 in Ind.
11. Lydia C. Davis, twin, b. Oct 13, 1824
If you have any middle names, I would appreciate knowing them. I assume Lydia C. Davis, b. 1824, was named after her mother, Lydia Commons. The first two daughters were likely named after their grandmothers; & the first two sons were obviously named after their grandfathers. So it's possible Robert Davis, b. 1816, was Robert Commons Davis. I have yet to find a record listing his middle name or initial.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|