Hello. I am looking for information on this family. I found information on ancestry but no sources were given and I can't find online resources for the information.
David W. Clowers married Mary C. Spang on 23 Aug 1888 in Calhoun County, Illinois. In the 1900 and 1910 census, they lived in Gasconade, Laclede Co., Missouri. In 1920 census, they were living in Ohio Twp, Stafford Co and in 1930 they lived in Richland Twp, Stafford Co.
There were the parents of 11 children:
1. George Francis b. 2 Aug 1889 mrd Susie Unknown.
2. Charles Jacob b. 20 Mar 1891 mrd. Grace Unknown
3. Anna Louella.. supposedly born 1892 and died 1894 in MO.
4. Roy David b. 16 Mar 1894 mrd. Dottie O. Unknown. He was widowed in the 1930 census.
5. Paul Shelley b. 2 Mar 1896 mrd. Helen Unknown.
6. Herbert Leland b. 12 Jan 1898 mrd. Fay Verna Unknown. He was widowed also by 1930.
7. Ruby Helene b. 1900
8. James W. b. 1901 (possibly on SSDI as dying Mar 1972 in Ellis Co, KS)
9. Minnie b. around 1904
10. May Alice b. around 1906
11. Robert M. b. around 1911
All the children's full birthdates are based on their World War Draft Card. Their wives are based on census records.
All the children were born in Missouri.
David supposed died on 21 Jul 1952 and Mary on 29 Jan 1933.
Trying to find marriage and death dates, along with obits and burials.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|