I don't know much about the Boord family but I do have some information on the Clemmers.
Charity Boord Clemmer was born March 1846 and died 8 May 1906. She was married to Jasper E. Clemmer b. 16 Jan 1840 d. 6 July 1922. They lived in Springhill Twp., Fayette Co., PA in an area they called Fallen Timbers. They are both buried in the Mt. Moriah Presbyterian Cemetery in Springhill. They had 6 known children:
1. Susan Jane b. 1866 who evidently died young.
2. Jacob J. b. 1867 married to Belle Boyer
3. Jasper Newton b. 1877 married to Nora M. Hayden
4. Elizabeth Mariah d. 1948 married to Martin Eberhart
5. Emma Alice b. 1883 d. 1964 married to William H. Boyer
6. Ella M. m. to Lindsey M. Rockwell. Moved to Okla. I think.
As a small boy I lived only a few doors away (if you can say that in the country) from Elizabeth and Martin Eberhart. They were old then.
Our family were good friends to Emma and Bill Boyer. My Dad and their son, Charlie, were the best of friends. They lived near us also.
Hope this helps. Let me know if anyone can give you any info on the Boords.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|