Posted By:Jan Clist
Subject:Re: American GI in Belfast 1945c
Post Date:March 12, 2012 at 10:32:48
Message URL:
Forum:World War II Forum
Forum URL:


This is the advise I am giving you:

Contact NARA
National Personnel Records Center
1 Archives Drive
St. Louis, MO 63138

Send a letter to Dr Niels Zussblatt with all the info you have write on the front of the envelope FAO Dr Niels Zussblatt DO NOT OPEN.

You need to write in your letter that you are a child of a US GI from WW2 and you are requesting all the information that the NPRC possesses concerning your father (grandfather), which is released under the Freedon of Information Act and/or the Court Settlement with War Babes.

Good Luck!