|Subject:||Re: Elisha Wallin II|
|Post Date:||June 09, 2003 at 20:40:37|
|Forum:||Wallin Family Genealogy Forum|
My Wallin/Wallen/Walden family was in TN, AR, OK (Indian Territory) and TX. I would like to share information with you.
The family Bible states that my ancestor was Elisha Wallen b. 1823 TN. He was probably married twice; if so, his second wife was Sarah Jane ___. Family oral history states that Elisha died during or immediatelly after the Civil War of black small pox.
3. Bellamy, J.B. (could have been Bellamy)b. 2/23/1846
4. William H. b. July 20, 1849
5. Alfred Randolph "Dolf" Wallen b. October 23, 1852
6. Stephen D. Wallen b. August 20, 1855
7. Sarah Elizabeth Wallen b. January 09, 1858
8. Martha "Marta" Wallen b. July 12, 1860
9? Far? Wallen (hard to read and may have been part of an already named child's name).
I am trying to find a connection with any other Wallens. Bev