Posted By:Jeffrey Laventure
Subject:Re: service records
Post Date:November 10, 2002 at 10:59:58
Message URL:
Forum:Vietnam War Forum
Forum URL:

Replacing lost Air Force documents — Request lost documents from the National Personnel Records Center: NPRC/NCPMF-C, 9700 Page Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63132-5000. Include full name, retired grade, SSN, and an explanation of requirement(s) (such as a copy of a DD 214, a record showing awards and decorations). A small fee may be charged for copying documents. Dependents’ medical records are forwarded to an NPRC depository at 111 Winnebago St., St. Louis, MO 63118-4126 two years after the sponsor retires.