Posted By:Stephen Moody
Subject:Re: Deaths - early 1900's
Post Date:April 19, 2010 at 12:03:56
Message URL:
Forum:San Jacinto County, TX Genealogy Forum
Forum URL:

Go here:

Click "Advanced Search" and in the parents' name fields put your husband's grandparents names. If you don't find them, try diffrent combinations of the parents' names. Just surnames, one surname and one first name, different spellings etc.

Hope this helps.