|Posted By:||Susan Morehouse|
|Subject:||HICKS/WILKENS parents on S.S.-5 APPLICATION|
|Post Date:||March 18, 2003 at 09:09:14|
|Forum:||Denton County, TX Genealogy Forum|
Cora Lee "HICKS" DUNCAN S.S.-5 Application.
1. Cora Lee DUNCAN (name you will use when employed)
2. Box 251 Spur, TX (present address)
3. Cora Lee HICKS (maiden name)
4. 57 (age)
5. Sept. 6, 1885 (birthdate)
6. Denton, Denton Co., TX (birthplace)
7. John William HICKS (fathers name)
8. Martha WILKENS (mothers name)
11. NO (ever applied before)
13. Feb. 14, 1943 (date signed)
14. Mrs. Cora Lee Duncan (signature)
I Would like to know if any one else is researching the Hicks and/or Wilkens/ins in Denton Co. TX.
Have found Cora Lee's parents in the 1800 census of Denton Co., TX
Her father in the 1870, and 1860 Denton Co. TX census (wife at this time was MARY)
Then her mother (widowed) in the 1900 census of Denton Co. TX
There is some confusion on Martha as to what her maiden name is! We have WILSON/WILKINS/WILKENS one document has WALKER.
Any Help Much Appreciated!!