Posted By:John Groth
Subject:Re: Louis Bulski
Post Date:January 28, 2007 at 13:03:57
Message URL:
Forum:Spanish-American War Forum
Forum URL:

Yes, I would try again. Send the FOIA request with the claim number to: Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington Regional Office, Support Services Division, 1722 I Street NW, Washington, DC 20421.

I've found dealing with the VA local regional offices on FOIA issues are a mixed bag. One seems to know the procedure while the other seems to be making it up as they go along.

Good luck.