Posted By:Patrick McSherry
Subject:Re: Foster Mundy
Post Date:July 26, 2005 at 10:04:57
Message URL:
Forum:Spanish-American War Forum
Forum URL:

You could request his pension records from the National Archives. They should give you a synopsis of his military record, family info., and if you requet the full file, affidavits from people who knew him giving insights into his life. We explain how to apply for these at