Posted By:Sharon Hannahs
Subject:Re: Can anyone tell me.............
Post Date:April 30, 2003 at 21:36:23
Message URL:
Forum:Spanish-American War Forum
Forum URL:
This is the site to get the forms to fill out for a pension.
Send for the form and make it out with all of the information you have on your family member. They will let you know where to go to get your SAW Pension papers. I had to write to the Veterans Adminastration in the state that I reside. I hope this helps you.