|Posted By:||R.R. Abney Jr.|
|Subject:||Re: James C. Ragan, b. 1787 m. Mary Benson Conklin|
|Post Date:||July 14, 2010 at 17:46:42|
|Forum:||Ragan Family Genealogy Forum|
James C. REGAN, b.ca.1790-1795 PA?, m. Mary B. CONKLIN & had issue:
1. John [Jonathan?] Conklin REGAN/RAGAN (1817-1882)
2. James C. REGAN/RAGAN (1819-1843)
3. William Henry REGAN/RAGAN (ca.1820-1901)
4. Aaron Benson REGAN/RAGAN (ca.1823-1865)
5. Almira REGAN/RAGAN (ca.1825-1854)
6. Ann Amelia REGAN (1828-1829)
7. Richmond Augustus REGAN (1830-1831)
How do you know Mary's middle name was "Benson"?
I descend from John Conklin REGAN/RAGAN. From whom do you descend?
I would enjoy working with you on this family. I have much more information.