|Posted By:||Hugh Swift|
|Subject:||Re: Problems with multimedia|
|Post Date:||July 10, 2000 at 18:49:35|
|Forum:||Personal Ancestral File Forum|
Todd it sounds like you may have made it more complicated than it is. Let me give it to you step by step:
1. Create the image file.
2. Save the image file somewhere (anywhere).
3. Click multimedia in your PAF
4. Select the file name you used to save the image file. (Make sure you show the proper path to the file or it won't work. The easiest way to do that is use the browse function it provides).
5. You should now have a preview picture.
7. And yes the other comment you received...it is correct , "if you move the file location it will disappear from your program!"