Posted By:Ross GH Cotton
Subject:Re: Is there a way to change RIN#?
Post Date:November 16, 1999 at 13:43:01
Message URL:
Forum:Personal Ancestral File Forum
Forum URL:

Assuming that you don't mind him becoming #1089 and that you become #1 you can replace the data in #1 for yours and replace the data in #1089 for his. In this case you are shown as male and he is shown as female. This needs to be corrected by
1) deleting the marriage (do not unlink it)
2) change your data to female, and his to male, and then
3) reconnecting both of you again as married.
It should not affect the children tied to both of you.