Posted By:Edwina Moody
Subject:Re: Personal Ancestor File Problems
Post Date:May 17, 1999 at 12:16:20
Message URL:
Forum:Personal Ancestral File Forum
Forum URL:

It sounds like the easiest way to fix the problem of the two marriages would be to match - merge the double marriages if they are all in the program twice. But, it sounds like the people you are talking about although put into the program once are actually married twice. Since I am not on my home computer I cannot look up the info I need to take a look at. Try deleting one of the marriages. This may leave your grandmother in limbo but, you can jot down her rin number and add her back into the correct family by going to the bottom the the list of children, press enter at the add child prompt and choose the option of child in system, know RIN. I probably didn't get the exact wording but, you should be able to work it out. Let me know if this works or not and I should be able to help you.