|Posted By:||Marilyn Gabriel Mills|
|Subject:||Re: EITEL PIONEERS IN WILLIAMS COUNTY|
|Post Date:||May 29, 2000 at 10:23:00|
|Forum:||Williams County, OH Genealogy Forum|
I have a little info on Catherine Eitel's descendants.
Descendants of Catharine Eitel
Generation No. 1
1. CATHARINE1 EITEL was born Abt. 1847. She married PETER SHAW. He was born Abt. 1845.
Child of CATHARINE EITEL and PETER SHAW is:
2. i. JOHN E.2 SHAW, b. May 09, 1874, Pulaski Twp., Williams Co., OH.
Generation No. 2
2. JOHN E.2 SHAW (CATHARINE1 EITEL) was born May 09, 1874 in Pulaski Twp., Williams Co., OH1,2. He married RHODA Abt. 1896. She was born Abt. 1878 in OH3.
Child of JOHN SHAW and RHODA is:
i. VANNETA3 SHAW, b. Abt. 1897, OH3; m. ROCHFORD H. CRAWFORD, Abt. 1919; b. July 11, 1890, Bryan, Williams Co., OH4,5,6.
1. Federal Government, 1920 Census, Ohio, Williams Co., 1920, Pulaski twp., p. 138, farm, N. Main St., dwelling #138, family #144.
2. Williams County, Ohio, Probate Records, 1867-1879, Vol. 1, Births, p. 78.
3. Federal Government, 1920 Census, Ohio, Williams Co., 1920, Pulaski twp., p. 138, farm, N. Main St., dwelling #138, family #144.
4. Williams County, Ohio, Probate Records, 1879-1893, Vol. 2, p. 32.
5. Federal Government, 1910 Census, Ohio, Williams Co., 1910, Pulaski twp., p. 174, dwelling #36, family #39.
6. Federal Government, 1900 Census, Ohio, Williams Co., Pulaski Twp., dwelling #224, family #226.
Hope this helps.
Marilyn Gabriel Mills