|Posted By:||BILL RUNKLE|
|Post Date:||April 10, 2003 at 01:12:40|
|Forum:||Warren County, OH Genealogy Forum|
30 Mar 2003
Subject: Looking for information on Grandparents & Great-grandparents.
1. I am trying to find information on my Grandmother and her parents.
2. I know that they were Catholic, but I do not know which Parrish they belonged to.
3. My Grandmother Sadie Estell (A.K.A. Sarah Brenda from death Cert., Brennie from Census data) Brennan (Brennon) was born Springfield, Clark Co., OH on 16 Sep 1884, 1886, 1888. (1884 shows on her death Cert., 1886 is Calc. From Census data, and 1888 is from her application for her Social Security Card). Clark Co Probate Court has no record of her birth. She was married to John William Woodrum of Giles Co., VA on 1 Jul 1903 in Cincinnati, OH.
4. Her parents were Patrick B. Brennan (Brennon) and Catherine (Katherine, Kate) Dunn; they were married in Fayette Co., OH on 30 Apr 1866 (per courthouse records). Both were born in OH per 1910 Giles Co., VA census. I do not know where in OH.
5. My Grandmother is buried at St Bernard Cem. In Springfield, Clark Co., OH, However St. Bernard Catholic Church does not have any record of either her or her parents.
6. She had a bother-in-law named Edward Morran if this is any help.
This is the only information that I have, any help would be gratefully appreciated.
William M. Runkle