|Posted By:||Kendal Cross|
|Subject:||Canan Family - Need confirmation of generations please|
|Post Date:||April 16, 2012 at 10:31:13|
|Forum:||Darke County, OH Genealogy Forum|
I'm researching my husband's Canan family ancestors, and while I think I have a few generations figured out based on census records, I can't confirm a couple crucial links. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.
1) Gregory Daniel Merrill (ne Scarbrough) is the son of Richard T Canan (6/7/1959 OH - 1/9/2011 Troy, OH) & Sharon Ann Scarbrough
2) Richard is the son of Robert Anderson Canan (12/21/1920 Greenville, OH - 3/27/1992 Troy, OH) & Thelma Helen Welbaum (3/4/1928 Troy, OH - 12/20/1975 Troy, OH)
3) Robert is (maybe?) the son of James Orville Canan (8/13/1884 OH - 1949 OH) & Erlie May Hetzel (4/11/1885 OH - 1952 OH)
4) James is (maybe?) the son of Robert Canan (3/9/1847 OH - 5/16/1915 Greenville, OH) & Catherine Elizabeth Bell (3/1849 Grenville, OH - 10/24/1924 Darke Co., OH)
5) Robert Canan is the son of Samuel Cannon (abt 1801 PA - 1/14/1867 Darke Co., OH) & Unknown (born in PA)
Again, if anyone can confirm or refute these generations for me, I would really appreciate it.