Posted By:Michael Barris
Subject:Re: John Osterberg
Post Date:April 22, 2013 at 12:59:22
Message URL:
Forum:New York Genealogy Forum
Forum URL:

Request a genealogical or certified copy of a death certificate from the New York City Department of Records. (Genealogical copies are cheaper. The Department of Records will search many years for an extra fee.)