|Posted By:||Mary Elizabeth Jones Cagle|
|Subject:||Jones' killed-Zia Motel 3/1/1960|
|Post Date:||March 02, 2001 at 12:24:01|
|Forum:||Eddy County, NM Genealogy Forum|
My parents, John Jones and Mildred Jones were both killed by carbon monoxide poisoning in the Zia Motel on March 1, 1960 there in Carlsbad, Eddy County, New Mexico. I was only seven years old at the time and
would really appreciate it if someone could go to the courthouse or library and look up the newspaper for me. I know it was on the first page on the 2nd or 3rd of March, 1960.
I live in Grand Junction, Colorado so I can't get there very easily. If anyone reads this and is interested, please contact me.