|Posted By:||Patricia Singleton|
|Subject:||Elizabeth Cash m. Elijah Carey, Orange County, NC bef. 1818|
|Post Date:||July 31, 2006 at 20:35:32|
|Forum:||Orange County, NC Genealogy Forum|
Looking for information on Elizabeth Cash b. bet. 1790-1800 in North Carolina; died Hempstead County, Arkansas aft. 1850; married Elijah Carey, b. 1798 in North Carolina; died Hempstead County, Arkansas, June 1879. Does anyone have any information on who Elizabeth Cash's parents were or her siblings?
Known Children of Elijah and Elizabeth Cash Carey:
1. John Caleb Carey, b. November 7, 1818 in North Carolina; d. January 12, 1893, Johnson County, Arkansas. John was in Johnson County, Arkansas about 1841.
2. Green Carey, b. 1824, Tennessee; d. 1893.
3. Milly Emily Carey, b. 1826, Henderson County, Tennessee; d. before 1899, Hempstead County, Arkansas.
4. Francis Carey, b. 1828, Tennessee.
5. Elijah Carey,Jr., b. 1841, Tennessee.
Elijah Carey moved his family to Hempstead County, Arkansas in the early 1850's. There were probably more children born to Elijah and Elizabeth between 1828 when Francis was born and 1841 when Elijah, Jr. was born. I know that Elizabeth died sometime after the move to Arkansas.
Does anyone have any additional information on this family?