|Posted By:||Joan Manzo|
|Subject:||Vincenzo Mottola and Descendants|
|Post Date:||December 06, 1999 at 06:12:44|
|Forum:||Mottola Family Genealogy Forum|
I'm a member of the 7th generation of this family. Many members of the 5th generation are still living. If you have any connection to these Mottolas, please post!
Descendants of Vincenzo Mottola
Generation No. 1
1. Vincenzo Mottola was born Abt. 1761, and died June 22, 1817. He married Agneza Zaino.
2. Giacomo Mottola was born Abt. 1786 in SanNazzaro, Avellino, Italy, and died July 19, 1841 in SanNazzaro, Avellino, Italy. He married Gabriela Ferraro.
3. Vincenzo Mottola was born August 2, 1823 in San Nazzaro, Avellino, Italy. He married Carolina Castelluccio December 1, 1850 in Apice, Benevento, Italy, daughter of Gennaro Castelluccio and Rachele Corleta.
6. Saverio Mottola was born July 16, 1861 in Apice, Benevento, Italy, and died December 28, 1949 in Mariner's Harbor, Staten Island, New York. He married Maria Giovanna DeBernardo September 12, 1886 in Apice, Benevento, Italy, daughter of Giuseppe DeBernardo and Antonia Pignone.
8. Antonia Mottola was born February 18, 1890 in Apice, Benevento, Italy, and died July 8, 1957 in Hoboken, NJ, USA. She married Angelo Raffaele Marchetti October 15, 1911 in Chiesa di St. Lucia, E. 104th St., New York City, NY, USA, son of Vincenzo Marchetti and Maria Caroscio.
9. Vincenzo Mottola was born October 24, 1896 in Apice, Benevento, Italy, and died in Staten Island, NY, USA. He married Mary ?.
10. Clara Mottola was born Aft. 1899. She married Ben Pisano.