Posted By:charles dinstett
Subject:Re: Kalamazoo County "County Home"/"Poor Farm"
Post Date:January 20, 2012 at 10:23:18
Message URL:
Forum:Kalamazoo County, MI Genealogy Forum
Forum URL:

You can also check Kalamazoo County probate records. I found my wife's grandfathers record there. It might have info on who committed him and other medical records also.