|Posted By:||James Light|
|Subject:||Re: LAVINA LIGHT m. John BATES|
|Post Date:||August 30, 2007 at 22:50:54|
|Forum:||Light Family Genealogy Forum|
I offer a couple of corrections to your message, and I have some questions:
1. Elizabeth Bates was the DAUGHTER (not the mother) of Lavina Light.
2. Who were Henry Fountain Ashurst's parents (so that I can properly link him to the family)?
3. My records say that Laving Light was born in 1775, not 1785. I can offer supporting data, if you want it.
4. What are the genders of the children, and where were they born. I can guess at most of the genders, but I'm not sure about Campbell.
5. You give no birth date for Ellen Ashurst. Did she die at birth?
Do you have any information on Henry Bates, Elizabeth Bates' brother?