|Posted By:||Sheri Mueller|
|Subject:||Re: Robert Light-Madison Co., AL|
|Post Date:||October 22, 2001 at 20:29:47|
|Forum:||Light Family Genealogy Forum|
Robert "Bob" Light & Susanna Adeline Jones:
1. Susan Adeline Light b. 1826 Madison Co., AL wed Jesse Reed on 6-30-1842 in Madison Co., AL
2. Pleasant (Robert?) Light b. abt 1827 wed Martha Jane Lemley.
3. William M. Light b. abt 1830 wed Margaret Ann York on 12-24-1850 in Madison Co., AL
4. Catherine Light b. abt 1833 Huntsville, Madison Co., Al. wed Samuel M. Haggard about 1853 in Huntsville. (in Rosa's book George Jasper had a sister named Kate/Kitty who married a John Lee. (a first or second marriage?)
5. George Jasper Light b. 9-14-1834 Madison Co., AL d. 4-14-1910 Robertson Co., TN. Buried Light Chapel Cemetery, Greenbrier, Robertson Co., TN. wed Ada Adeline Lemley 5-16-1858 in Madison Co., AL. wed #2 Mary Eliza Rice.
6. Evergreen Light (These names are taken from a book on George Jasper Light written by Rosa Evergreen Dorris McMurtry)wed Bob Boyd
7. Lena Light (same Book)wed ? Dollar
I think I have info someplace that say Robert was married before Susanna. I believe that Evergreen and several other of his children might be from this marriage. I will look for this information.
I am descended through George Jasper Light and Eda Adeline Lemley.