Posted By:merle barthell
Subject:Re: need assistance
Post Date:March 05, 2009 at 06:01:49
Message URL:
Forum:Korean War Forum
Forum URL:

Hi thanks for the reply, The only thing i have on my father is his discharge papers but i didnt see his unit on there. Really dont know how to read his DD214 form which i think is his discharge papers. but i wll get online and figure out how to read it and get back to you with his unit.
thanks again for the quick reply