Posted By:Bob C.
Subject:Re: Replacement medals
Post Date:February 26, 2005 at 06:42:25
Message URL:
Forum:Korean War Forum
Forum URL:

Did you use the form called Standard Form 180. If not go to and type in Standard Form 180. That will tell you how and where to get them. It usually takes a few months depending on the backlog.
Bob C