Posted By:Roger Bradley
Subject:Re: How to find list of those who served in Korean War
Post Date:September 19, 2004 at 03:15:20
Message URL:
Forum:Korean War Forum
Forum URL:

Shannon, I have requested and placed 2 Veterans Markers on graves of my ancestors, one a Revolutionary War Capt and one for my uncle, a WW 1 Veteran. The paperwork can be filed by yourself, the funeral home or a veterans org among some. You will need the service information however. Check with the County Clerk's Office where your Dad resided when he left active duty. If you need assistance, contact the local American Legion, VFW or Korean War Veterans Association for help. Their Service Officer should be able to help. Also, counties have a Veterans Affairs officer that would be able to assist you. Good luck.