Posted By:Morgan Hege
Subject:Re: bronze star
Post Date:December 08, 2003 at 11:03:35
Message URL:
Forum:Korean War Forum
Forum URL:

Hi Deborah,

Also, you may try the NARA. They have an easy tool called "e-vetrec's" to get vet your fathers service records (although it sound like you might already have that) You can complete the application online, print, sign and mail in!

Hope that helps

Morgan Elder Hege