Posted By:Arlyce Nowack
Subject:Re: info on father
Post Date:December 01, 2003 at 12:51:53
Message URL:
Forum:Korean War Forum
Forum URL:

Angelia, You can down load form (I believe) 180 from National Personnel Records Center to request copies of your fathers DD214 (discharge papers).I don't know the URL off the top of my head but Google "obtaining military medals/records." You will need his Service Number or Social Security Number and the branch and close dates of service. YOu can use another copy of this same form to request his medals. It takes time but every Verteran is entitled to one free replacement of his medals and most never received any of them at the time, only the ribbons. I hope you get the information and his medals. Arlyce