|Posted By:||Ed Ford|
|Subject:||Re: Kimbles of Maryland|
|Post Date:||February 08, 2004 at 11:26:51|
|Forum:||Kimble Family Genealogy Forum|
Hello, how are you? If the Henry C. Kimble, b. abt. 1832/33 in Indiana, married to Mary M. (?), b. abt. 1841 in Indiana, father to; Rhonda, b. abt. 1861 Indiana, Mary F., b. abt. Indiana, John F., b. abt. 1867 Indiana, Mattie, b. abt. 1869 Indiana, George W., b. abt. 1872 Indiana, and Nella, b. abt. 1878 Indiana is the person that you are referring to, then yes, you are correct. From what I have Henry C. is the son of George Washington Kimble, Sr., b. October 26, 1797 Balitmore, Baltimore Co., Maryland, m. May 16, 1819, d. January 26, 1881 Brookville, Franklin Co., Indiana and Maria Mary Campbell, b. December 24, 1797 in Rockbridge, Virginia, d. February 18, 1839 Brookville, Franklin Co., Indiana.
George W., Sr. and Maria Mary had the following children:
1) Thomas Valentine, b. February 14, 1827 Brookville, Franklin Co., Indiana, m. December 30, 1851 Brookville, Franklin Co., Indiana, d. December 22, 1892 Indianapolis, Indiana, sp Emma Leah Price
2) Mariah Kimble, b. abt. 1829 Indiana
3) Henry C. Kimble, b. abt. 1833 Indiana (info above)
4) George Washington Kimble, Jr., b. abt. 1835 Indiana, m. to Angeline ?
George W., Sr. and his second wife Mary Ann Whitehead, b. March 20, 1809 Gargrave, Yorkshire, England, m. November 11, 1841 Franklin Co., Indiana, d. April 24, 1886 Laurel, Franklin Co., Indiana had the following children:
1) Frances Ann, b. May 8, 1843 Brookville, Franklin Co., Indiana, m. March 27, 1866 Franklin Co., Indiana, d. February 17, 1915 Laurel, Franklin Co., Indiana, sp. Oscar Derbyshire
2) Margaret Kimble, b. Abt. 1846 Indiana
3) Mary E. Kimble, b. abt. 1850 Indiana
Henry C’s line goes as follows:
1) Robert Kimble, b. abt 1640 England, m. 1683 Cecil Co., Maryland, d. April 16 or July 16, 1691 Baltimore, Baltimore Co., Maryland
Sp. Mary Williams, d. abt. 1689 Baltimore, Baltimore Co., Maryland
2) Roland Kimble, b. 1684 or 1687 Cecil Co., Maryland, m. May 15/16, 1716 Harford or Baltimore Co., Maryland
Sp. Hanna Jackson, b. September 7, 1701 The Levils, Cecil Co., Maryland, d. March 19, 1764 Harford or Baltimore Co., Maryland
3) Stephen Kimble, Sr., b. September 13, 1738 Queen Anne’s or Harford Co., Maryland, m. March 22, 1758 St. Georges Parish, Maryland, d. September 1, 1782 Perryman, Harford Co., Maryland
Sp. Margaret Barkey, b. Abt. 1737 Harford Co., Maryland
4) Stephen Kimble, Jr., b. 1767 near Perryman, Harford Co., Maryland, m. February 11, 1793 near Perryman, Harford Co., Maryland, d. November 27, 1807, d. Perryman, Harford Co., Maryland.
Sp. Hannah Taylor, b. 1772 Baltimore Co., Maryland
5) George Washington Kimble, Sr. (info above)
If you are related to this Henry I would be glad to exchange information with you. I am the 8th Great-grandson of Robert Kimble and Mary Williams. I have an extensive database of the Kimble’s. I use Family Treemaker version 9 and if I create a descendents chart of Robert and Mary it covers 13 generations and is 290.6” long x 11.3” tall.
I hope that this helps you out.