|Posted By:||William Kilvert|
|Subject:||Kilverts of Canada|
|Post Date:||July 12, 2002 at 07:13:30|
|Forum:||Kilvert Family Genealogy Forum|
Francis Edwin Kilvert(b.1838)(Mayor of Hamilton)had 2 sons.
1. Francis Edwin(b.1863)had two wives the first was Minnetta Barber 1888. and they had 4 children
- Frances E.(b.1889)
- Frances(b.1900)married Douglas Munroe 1929
- Richard Cory
The second wife was Helen Mclean and they had one child
- Malcolm Cory(b.1914)who had two wives. First was Barbara Chipman and they had a son David Ian. The second was Mary Walston and they had a daughter Helen Cory.
2. Reubin Young(b.1869)married Gertrude Hanson and had two children.
- Philip Hanson Kilvert(b.21st Sept. 1913). Montreal.
- Katherine Cory Kilvert(b.31st October 1908). Montral.
Can anyone verify this data???