|Posted By:||Fran Malone|
|Subject:||William and Ellen (Sears) Malone - Rahinnnae, Ventry|
|Post Date:||January 31, 2012 at 11:49:19|
|Forum:||Kerry, Ireland Genealogy Forum|
William Malone born about 1795 married Ellen Sears in the Ballyferriter Parish on Feb. 14, 1819. They resided at Rahinnane West, Ventry, County Kerry and had the following children.
1. Ellen Malone born about 1820 and she married James Kevane in Ventry. They had three children named Ellen, Bridget, and Patrick. Ellen was the first wife of James Kevane. She died and he remarried an Elizabeth Shea in Ventry.
2. Margaret Malone born about 1821 and she never married. Margaret was still alive in the 1901 Census and residing with her sister-in-law Johanna (Bowler) Malone at Rahinnane West.
3. Mary Malone born about 1824 and she married Thomas Connor. They had two known children named Mary and John Connor.
4. William Malone born March 27, 1827 in Ventry (my Great Great Grandfather).
5. John Malone born about 1829 in Ventry and he married Johanna Bowler. They had four known children named William, Mary, John, and Johanna.
If anyone has connections to the above names contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to this message.