|Posted By:||Annora Frazee Renoe|
|Post Date:||January 24, 2003 at 16:26:45|
|Forum:||Fayette County, IN Genealogy Forum|
Can anyone help me with this line? Any and all information will be gratefully received.
Descendants of William Frazee
Generation No. 1
1. WILLIAM4 FRAZEE (TIMOTHY3, JOHN2, JOSEPH EPHRAIM1) was born 1760 in Woodbridge, Middlesex, New Jersey, and died Aft. 1837 in Harrisburg, Indiana (now Illinois). He married MARY DAY Bet. 1778 - 1806, daughter of DANIEL DAY and MARY.
Notes for WILLIAM FRAZEE:
He moved to Ohio, and later is living in Harrisburg, Fayette Co., Indiana (now Illinois) by 1834.
SOURCE: Horse Neck Founders History and Genealogy Society Genealogy@HorseNeckNJ.org
He was a private in the New Jersey militia and is listed with DAR.
Lineage Books of the N.S.D.A.R. Vol III, Ancestor's Index, Page 143, (118 225).
other Frazee's listed on same page are: Jonas (118 127) (119 19), Moses (101 9), and Samuel (98 162) (103 63).
"Abstract of Graves of Revolutionary Patriots" at ancestry.com
Name Cemetery Location Reference
FRAZEE William, Caldwell Fam Cem, Harrisburg, Fayette Co Indiana, Abstract of Graves of Revolutionary Patriots, Vol.2.
Children of WILLIAM FRAZEE and MARY DAY are:
i. HANNAH5 FRAZEE, b. Aft. 1780, Bethel, Clermont Co., Ohio.
ii. LINDEY FRAZEE, b. Aft. 1780, Bethel, Clermont Co., Ohio.
iii. JAMES FRAZEE, b. Aft. 1780, Bethel, Clermont Co., Ohio.
iv. SON FRAZEE, b. Aft. 1780, Bethel, Clermont Co., Ohio.
v. DANIEL DAY FRAZEE, b. June 13, 1806, Bethel, Clermont Co., Ohio; d. February 14, 1875, Indianna.
2. vi. JOSEPH GREEN FRAZEE, b. Abt. 1807, Bethel, Clermont Co., Ohio; d. Vermilion Co., Illinois.
Generation No. 2
2. JOSEPH GREEN5 FRAZEE (WILLIAM4, TIMOTHY3, JOHN2, JOSEPH EPHRAIM1) was born Abt. 1807 in Bethel, Clermont Co., Ohio, and died in Vermilion Co., Illinois. He married JUDITH DAVIS Bef. 1834.
Notes for JOSEPH GREEN FRAZEE:
JIM HAS THIS CHILD LISTED AS SON, DUE TO FAMILY SIMILARITIES (timing of Ohio birth in line, time in Indiana, and name of Day carried on in family) I BELIEVE THIS SON IS JOSEPH GREEN FRAZEE.
By 1834 they lived in Indiana, then about 1852 the couple moved to Vermilion Co, Ill where they died.
Child of JOSEPH FRAZEE and JUDITH DAVIS is:
3. i. THOMAS DAY6 FRAZEE, b. Aft. 1834, Rising Sun, Indiana.
Generation No. 3
3. THOMAS DAY6 FRAZEE (JOSEPH GREEN5, WILLIAM4, TIMOTHY3, JOHN2, JOSEPH EPHRAIM1) was born Aft. 1834 in Rising Sun, Indiana.
Child of THOMAS DAY FRAZEE is:
i. LESTER DAY7 FRAZEE.