Posted By:Libby
Subject:Re: copy of marriage certificate
Post Date:April 10, 2003 at 16:34:33
Message URL:
Forum:Daviess County, IN Genealogy Forum
Forum URL:

You can obtain a marriage certificate by writing to -

Daviess County Clerk
Daviess County Court House
200 East Walnut St.
Washington, IN 47501

I believe you should enclose $1 and a self-addressed stamped envelope.