|Posted By:||L Savage|
|Subject:||Re: Hyland burials, Miamitown, Ohio|
|Post Date:||December 06, 2009 at 18:58:59|
|Forum:||Hyland Family Genealogy Forum|
Though Ed and I are already in contact, I thought it would be nice to have the answers posted in this thread. I am a Hyland/Howard cousin.
1. Charles Howard Hyland and Mary (Isa)Belle Hyland were children of Mathew(sic) "Francis" Hyland and Mary Ann (Howard) Hyland.
2. John Henry Hyland was brother of these two young children. He was born 1862 between Charles (1859) and Mary (1865).
3. Mathew Francis and Mary Ann Hyland are also buried in Miamitown Cemetery, Hamilton Co., Ohio.
4. Maiden names...John Henry Hyland's wife was Mary Ann Taylor; I am not familiar with Wilhelmina.
5. The grandfather of the young children Charles and Mary Belle and John Henry Hyland was Charles Henry Howard, who in turn was the son of Abner Howard of Nantucket Island, MA.
6. Charles Henry Howard had 8 or 9 children two of which were aforementioned Mary Ann (Howard) Hyland and another was Charles Abner Howard. Charles Abner is the one who married Susan Wilkinson.