|Posted By:||Greg Harber|
|Subject:||Re: Frank Harber and Pricie Holloway|
|Post Date:||November 27, 2011 at 14:51:46|
|Forum:||Harber Family Genealogy Forum|
I’m a Harber but could not find your individuals in my tree. What I found from the net is the following:
Henry Maclin Roach and Pricie Holloway had the following children. (They were not married).
Anna Eliza Holloway, Margaret Holloway, Charley Macklin Holloway, Robert Henry Holloway, and James Milton Holloway.
Robert Henry Holloway (above) married Tennessee A. Wheatley. They had the following children:
Eliza Holloway, John M. Holloway, Sarah E. Holloway, William Wallace Holloway, Pricie P. Holloway, Robert Milton Holloway, Annie B. Holloway, and Jesse Herbert Holloway.
Pricie P. Holloway married a Harber.
It appears that the family of Henry Maclin Roach and Pricie Holloway moved to Milam Co., Texas by 1900. They are found on the 1900 Census, Texas, Milam Co., 2-Pct, T623, R1657, page 91. Pricie P. Holloway is found living with her parents Robert H and “Nancy A.” Holloway and siblings. Pricie P. Holloway is listed as 9 years old with birth date of Oct 1891 in Alabama.
“Tennessee” Holloway is found on the 1910 Census living in the household of her “brother-in-law” Clay M. Holloway. See 1910 Census, Texas, Milam Co., 2-Pct, T624, R1577, page 157. She is 48 years of age, widow, eight children alive, and born in Tennessee. John, Milton, Jesse, and Matison? are listed as her children. If this is the correct family then Pircie P. Holloway might be married to Mr. Harber at this time.
I found Frank and Pricie Harber on the 1920 Census, Texas, Coleman Co., 3-Pct, T625, R1788, page 70. Here’s the information listed:
66. Frank Harber, M, W, M, 32, Tx3, farmer
67. Pricie, wife, F, W, 30, M, AL2 Tn
68. Robert, son, M, W, 11, S, Tx2 AL
69. Edma M, daughter, F, W, 9, S, Tx2 AL
70. Agness, daughter, F, W, 8, S, Tx2 Al
71. Herbert, son, M, W, 6, S, Tx2 Al
72. Carl, son, M, W, 5, S, Tx2 Al
73. O. B., son, M, W, 1, S, Tx2 Al
I found Frank and Pricie Harber on the 1930 Census, Texas, Robertson Co., 5 J-Pct (southeast part) T626, R2386, page 182. Information listed follows:
7. Frank Harber, head, M, W, 42, M, 18, Tx3, farmer, cotton
8. Pricie, wife, F, W, 40, M, 17, AL2 TN
9. Robert, son, M, W, 21, S, Tx2 AL, farmer, cotton
10. Agnes, daughter, F, W, 18, S, Tx2, AL, laborer, cotton
11. Herbert, son, M, W, 16, S, Tx2 AL, laborer, cotton
12. Carl, son M, W, 15, S, Tx2 AL, laborer, cotton
13. CD, son, M, W, 11, S, Tx2 AL, laborer, cotton
14. Jessie, daughter, F, W, 8, Tx2 AL, none
15, Alton, son, M, W, 7, S, Tx2 AL, none
Hope this helps. Greg Harber, email@example.com