|Posted By:||Kaye Wykoff|
|Subject:||Re: Gedcoms & Source citations|
|Post Date:||June 05, 2003 at 15:22:13|
|Forum:||Generations Software Forum|
I have had this same problem, but in my case the endnotes went fine but the citation numbers were corrupted. One thing I did was to send the GEDCOM with just names, b,d,m,burial & misc notes. Then send a Registry Report separately with sources. The receiver then has to recreate them, but at least they get there.
Also, I found it irritating that the detail was printing with the citation. I changed the setting to have the detail printed with the endnotes and like it much better. I love this program too. I'm sorry that it is no longer supported by Sierra--hope someone else picks it up.