|Posted By:||Barbara Crites|
|Subject:||WILLIAM BYRD FRAZIER from GA. TO FL. ca. 1852|
|Post Date:||May 17, 2003 at 13:02:42|
|Forum:||Hendry County, FL Genealogy Forum|
Wish to exchange info with anyone researching family of WILLIAM BYRD FRAZIER/FRASER, b. 27 May 1827, Pulaski County, Georgia, d. ca. 1910, LaBelle, Lee County, Florida. He married SOPHRONIA DAVIS, 24 July 1846, Baker County, Georgia. He was the son of DAVID FRAZIER and PENELOPE CRAWFORD from Pulaski County, Georgia who moved to Southwest Georgia and settled in Decatur and Thomas County, Georgia ca. 1830.
Children of WILLIAM BYRD FRAZIER and SOPHRONIA DAVIS:
1. WILLIAM DAVID FRAZIER, b. 1848, d. FT. Myers ?, FL
m. MRS. MARY CATHERINE LANIER
2. ELAFAIR FRAZIER, b. 1849, m. JOEL COLLINS
3. JOHN W. FRAZIER, b. June 1853, m.FRANCES DRIGGERS
4. WILLIAM B. FRAZIER, JR., b. April 1857
5. WILLIE L. FRAZIER, b. Feb 1862, m. ODULIA GONZALES
This family moved from Baker County, Georgia to Florida ca. 1852. They moved with Francis Asbury Hendry, first to Hillsborough, Polk counties, Florida, then to Lee and Hendry counties.
My great grandfather was JOHN B. DAVIS, brother to SOPHRONIA DAVIS (his wife), b. 1830, Thomas County, GA.