|Posted By:||Nancy Peregrine|
|Subject:||Joseph Hall Campion married Martha Reeve(-s)|
|Post Date:||September 03, 2006 at 09:00:54|
|Forum:||Campion Family Genealogy Forum|
I'm searching for info on the descendants of Martha Reeve(-s) & Joseph Hall Campion of Burlington Co, NJ. Martha was the sister of my gr-gr-grandmother Elizabeth Reeve, born Jan 25, 1807, Medford NJ, married Jervis Haines Sept 21,1826, home Pemberton, NJ, died May 12, 1861.
Martha was born Dec 28, 1816, Medford NJ, married Joseph Hall Campion June 17, 1839, and died Sept 30, 1879, parents Richard Reeve(-s) & Sarah Sleeper Reeve(-s).
Joseph was born Jue 12, 1808, Burlington Co, NJ & died Dec 1, 1895, Philadelphia, PA.
1. John W. Campion, born Feb 29, 1840, married Camilla Farr Charter Nov 7, 1867; 1 child: Marguerite Campion, born Feb 1884, married Justice Harwood.
2. Richard C. Campion, born Feb 11, 1842, died Feb 2, 1881.
3. Harry C. Campion, born Aug 13, 1846, married Anna Mary Keen Apr 28, 1877, died Nov 15, 1905. Son H. Clifford Campion Jr.
Son H. Clifford Campion Jr, born Feb 13, 1878 in Philadelphia, married Mabel M. Campion on June 16, 1903. He was a genealogist (American Society of Genealogists), in the 1940's.
1. Anna Louise Campion, born June 5, 1904, Philadelphia
2. Richard Reeves Campion, born May 7, 1906, Philadelphia
3. John W. Campion, born Sept. 30, 1907, Media PA
4. Emma Jane Campion, born Mar 1, 1909, Media PA
5. Eleanor Est'l Campion, born Aug 18, 1912, Media PA
6. Emily Cathwood Campion, born Oct 1, 1915, Media, PA
I'd love to connect with descendants of these distant cousins! My middle name is Reeve, after my gr-gr-greasndmother's maiden name.