Posted By:Judy Artley
Subject:Re: Lamon - Mulick marriage record
Post Date:September 07, 2011 at 20:22:17
Message URL:
Forum:San Francisco County, CA Genealogy Forum
Forum URL:

You can contact the Office of Assessor-Recorder,; 415-554-5596 or email .

"Public marriage records are maintained by the County Recorder in the county where you purchased your marriage license . . "

I'd ask for a non-certified or informational marriage cert because they are very restrictive about certified copies.
Successful Searching!