Posted By:Judy Artley
Subject:Re: Marriage and Divorce Record Help
Post Date:June 03, 2012 at 19:09:10
Message URL:
Forum:Sacramento County, CA Genealogy Forum
Forum URL:

Hi Rich,

Here's the contact info for the Sacramento Clerk/Recorder, The marriage records for Sacramento will be filed at the Sacramento Clerk/Recorder's office.

Divorce records are filed in the Superior Court where the divorce was granted. Go to for access to the court cases and other contact info.

Assuming Mr. Hoffman and Hazel married in Alameda Co., their record will be on file at the Alameda ounty Clerk-REcorder's Office, .

If they divorced in Alameda Co., the record will be at the Superior Court of Alameda,
Successful Searching!